spods.net has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Personality Online. Our privacy practices are in line with the TRUSTe.org privacy and security guidelines.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their gender, or age). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
Our online tests ask visitors for other information (such as their partners name). We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Any other information we ask you for is purely for use to customise your view of the website and is not distributed to any other company or persons.
This site contains links to other sites. Personality Online is NOT responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All user data is held in a secure limited access database and is not made available to any 3rd party companies.
The Personality Online Website meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program:
We do not:
- collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will NOT be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database toreceive future communications or to no longer receive our service. However this will not delete any messages you may have posted on the message board, you must go through and do this yourself.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying
information previously provided.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site,
you can contact the